A coordinating committee of ten members representing Teacher Education at FAU supervises “FAU Teacher Education International”. Selected members have expert knowledge in Teacher Education and collectively represent subject-related studies, subject-related didactics, Educational Sciences as well as FAU offices and facilities for internships and recognition of ECTS.
The members of the committee are:
- Kira Gehrmann, Head of the Department S-INTERNATIONAL- International Affairs
- Prof. Dr. Annette Keilhauer, Institute for Romance Studies
- Prof. Dr. Bärbel Kopp, Vice President Education, Institute for Elementary School Research
- Kerstin Maurer, staff member of the International Office of the Faculty of Humanities, Social Sciences, and Theology
- Prof. Dr. Thorsten Piske, Chair of Foreign Language Didactics with a focus on the Didactics of English
- Prof. Dr. Anatoli Rakhkochkine, Research and Teaching Unit Diversity Educaiont and International Education Research.
- Dr. Günter Renner, Akademischer Oberrat, Institute for Elementary School Research
- Dr. Steffi Schieder-Niewierra, Managing Director of the Center for Teacher Education
- Dr. Klaus Wild, Academic Director, Head of the Internship Office, Erasmus Officer, Study Advisor LA GS/MS in the Center for Teacher Education
The project manager is Prof. Dr. Anatoli Rakhkochkine (Research and Teaching Unit Diversity Education and International Education Research).
As project assistant, Peter Bartels supports the planning, implementation and evaluation of the project.